Having the best sleep mask is an essential issue for sleep apnea patients, more precisely for those who use CPAP devices.
This is because a good mask helps CPAP devices function more effectively by providing your eyes with a bit of additional comfort.
Many people with dry eye issues get sleep masks as sleeping aids. They can help when you are getting used to your CPAP machine.
Top 3 Best Sleep Masks 2016
There are numerous things to consider when purchasing CPAP masks.
Three popular names that have been considered as the best products of the year 2016 are:
- Alaska Bear – Natural Silk Sleep Mask & Blindfold, Super-smooth Eye Mask
- Nidra® Deep Rest Sleep Mask – Contoured & Comfortable Eye Mask
- Premium Sleep Mask by MemorySoft – Patented, Sleek Contoured Memory Foam Design
1. Alaska Bear – Natural Silk Sleep Mask & Blindfold, Super-smooth Eye Mask
This is one of the leading sleeping masks of Alaska Bear that has a nominal shipping weight of one ounce. You can get it for less than ten dollars.
- This mask is made of 19mm Natural mulberry silk
- This adjustable sleeping mask is made in a way so children can use it too
- It has an easily adjustable headband
- It is made of natural fibers that can create complete blackouts
- The material used in this sleeping mask has increased breathability
- Two straps with this sleeping mask makes it comfortable
- Its lightweight nature will make it feel like you are wearing nothing
- It is great for stomach sleepers too
- For dry eye sufferers, this sleeping mask can be helpful
- For sleeping in the daytime, this mask can be really great
- Some people consider it a bit expensive
- A few users claim that this sleep mask slides off from their ear while sleeping
2. Nidra® Deep Rest Sleep Mask – Contoured & Comfortable Eye Mask
This cool sleeping mask for CPAP device users made by Nidra weighs only 0.6 ounces. It will cost you around twelve dollars.
- Dimensions 7.5 x 3.5 inches.
- This sleeping mask has deep molded cups that help the user to avoid rub from the eyelashes
- This mask is made in a way so it can block visual stimulation to the highest degree
- The weight of this mask is negligible and the material used is extremely comfy
- Money back guarantee
- You can use it while on a long car ride or while camping
- This mask will not lay over your eyelids
- There are some complaints that this sleeping mask doesn’t fit females so well
- It’s too dark so if you don’t close your eyes while wearing it, you might get a headache
3. Premium Sleep Mask by MemorySoft – Patented
This sleeping mask is made by MemorySoft and the weight of this mask is only 0.3 ounces. You can get it for around eleven dollars.
- Dimensions 9 x 3.8 x 0.1 inches.
- This sleeping mask is made of memory foam that offers optimal softness
- It can block almost all artificial and electronic lights
- This sleeping mask has a 3-D contour shape that is ideal for users of CPAP machines
- This sleeping mask can play the role of your complete sleeping option even when the sun is just over your head. From a short nap to a heavy sleep, this mask can really help
- This mask fits most users well
- You get free ear plugs while buying this sleeping mask
- Some people say that it is not capable of blocking one hundred percent of the light
- Some people don’t want to spend more than ten dollars for a sleeping mask
What is the difference between the 3 products?
All these masks are great tools for sleeping. There are, though, some differences.
One is they are made by three different brands. The Alaska Bear mask is more popular with women and the second mask featured is more popular with men. The last mask is made of natural fiber and that has increased breathability.
Look closely at several different options before purchasing.
This article has covered three market-leading products, and they can all help you to sleep quickly and effectively. Read the reviews and features of the products once more.
Just keep it in mind that getting a good sleeping mask while being a sleep apnea patient doesn’t mean you need to buy something customized or to spend a lot of money. Any of these choices would be perfect for the job.